TRUCK CARGO INSURANCE
Cargo insurance coverage protects the truck drivers, owner-operators and for-hire truckers from liability for cargo that is lost or damaged due to a loss such as fire, collision and more.
Because cargo insurance can vary between each insurance carrier, it is incredibly important to discuss cargo insurance with your Lincks Insurance Agency agent. Our licensed staff can walk you through the included items as well as the exclusions of cargo coverage.
Some questions you want to ask your Lincks Insurance agent about:
- What is covered by cargo insurance?
- What coverage amounts are available for cargo insurance?
- What restrictions does cargo insurance have?
- What are the limits of cargo insurance?
- What are the deductibles?
- What items are exempt from coverage?
If you think you may need a cargo insurance policy, call Lincks Insurance Agency at: (800) 531-3417.